Participate in on the job work experience, develop interview skills and build your resume. Plus, learn how to work towards your dream job.
We also build your understanding of;
- Communicating with Management
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Accepting direction
- Time management
- Different industries
- Applying and leaving a job
- Resume and Jobsearch
- Workplace Communication
- Training and further education
- Timesheets, Tax & Superannuation
- Customer Service
Coupled with on-the-job work experience in workplaces such as Domino's, Target, Woolworths and independent small businesses, ReadyUp Skills works closely with individuals and employers to build confidence and assist to breakdown barriers faced by people with a disability when looking for suitable and meaningful employment.
You can also complete the 'ReadyUp Career Skill Set' and receive a Statement in Attainment that counts towards work and further study.
Units of Study include;
- BSBTWK201- Work effectively with others
- BSBPEF202- Plan and apply time management
- SIRXWHS002- Contribute to workplace health and safety
- SIRXCOM001- Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- First Aid & CPR
These supports can be funded through Core, Capacity Building and SLES funding.
Get in touch now to see how we can assist you to get ready with real life skills and real confidence!